CTE Enrollment (out of district)
This enrollment page is for non-Englewood (out-of-district) students wishing to take a Career and Technical Education (CTE) course in Englewood. We currently partner with Cherry Creek School District, Douglas County School District, Littleton Public Schools and Sheridan School District. Englewood Schools students should not complete the registration process below; instead, Englewood students should visit the CTE application process page.
Welcome to Englewood Schools Career and Technical Education programs!
CTE offers high school students engaging courses to prepare learners for college and careers. The classes combine academic standards, relevant and rigorous technical career content, and 21st Century learning and skills. Many of these courses are offered for college credit or will allow the student to earn a professional certificate upon the completion of the program. For a full list of Englewood CTE programs, click here.
Out-of-district students should follow the steps below to participate in an Englewood CTE program.
- Apply through your home school district. Each district has their own CTE application process. Please contact your counselor or home district CTE Coordinator for more information.
- Wait for acceptance into the program. The home school district will approve or deny your application and then submit approved students to Englewood for official acceptance into the program. Please be aware the submitting your district's CTE application does not equate to being accepted into an Englewood program. Students will be notified of program acceptance/denial/waitlist status in April or May through a formal email or letter from the Englewood program coordinator or teacher.
- Complete Englewood Online Registration. Online registration must be completed before the first day of class.
- Accepted students must complete online registration in order to officially register in the program. Online registration information is listed below.
- If you are an accepted student returning for a second year of an Englewood CTE program, please use the Infinite Campus Parent Portal to complete your registration. You will use your parent/guardian username and password to log in. If you have forgotten your username/password, please contact Lori Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: During the online registration process you will be asked to provide the information listed below. Fields with red asterisks are required. Document uploads such as birth certificate, immunization records, and proof of residence are not required for out-of-district CTE program students. Please disable your pop-up blockers before you begin the registration process.
- Household Information
- Parent/Guardian Contact Information
- Emergency Contact Information
- Student Information:
- Desired School - Please select "CTE Program" from the list of schools in the dropdown menu.
- Desired Program - Please select the program you wish to attend.
- Standard District Release and Permission Forms will need to be completed.
Click Here to Register for aN Englewood CTE Program
Please feel free to contact the Englewood District Registrar if you have questions regarding the out-of-district CTE program registration process at 303-806-2051.