Financial Transparency and Reporting
Required Financial Transparency
Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304
(commencing July 1, 2018)
Arapahoe County School District Number One (Englewood Schools) was formed in 1916. Eight schools provide instruction and related services to approximately 2,700 students from pre-kindergarten through twelfth grade. The District encompasses approximately 6.89 square miles, which is located within the City of Englewood, Colorado.
The District operates one preschool, four elementary schools, one learning academy grades 6-8, one high school, and one high school of choice. In addition to regular education and special education, the District offers a variety of enhanced educational options including: Full-day kindergarten; International Baccalaureate (IB); Science, Technology, Engineering, Art & Math (STEAM) focus; Gifted and Talented; vocational programs: Cosmetology, Culinary Arts & Hospitality, Sustainable Agriculture and Green Energy (S.AG.E), Athletic Training, Business and Journalism.
The District Accountability Committee (DAC) meets at minimum four times a year and serves as a link between the community and the District in order to bring focus to budget priorities and communicate these recommendations to the Englewood Schools Board of Education. In addition to budget priorities, DAC also makes recommendations concerning student performance and program Improvements.
- Adopted Budget – Including Uniform Budget Summary (current and prior two years)
- Financial Audit Report (current and prior two years)
- Salary Schedule (current and prior two years) and Master Agreement
- Financial Data File (prior two years)
- List of Waivers Received by the School District (not applicable to the district at this time)
- Standardized Description and Rational for Each Automatic Waiver (not applicable to the district at this time)
- Federal Form 990 (not applicable to the district at this time)
- Plan for Distributing Additional Mill Levy Revenue or Statement of Intent to Distribute
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justified when place in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding the District’s financial transactions or records.
District Contact Information
Karen Miller, Director of Finance
4101 S. Bannock Street
Englewood, CO 80204