If you are under 21 and have dropped out or are considering dropping out, you still have options! Don’t let being behind in high school credits stop you from thinking about what is NEXT for you!
At NEXT you will complete computer-based GED study classes with assistance and tutoring from caring teachers. Within this supportive, consistent environment you will have the opportunity to:
- Prepare for, take, and pass the GED tests
- Pursue college courses at Arapahoe Community College
- Pursue career and certificate-oriented programs
- Explore your future through internships, apprenticeships, and other pathways
Cost to you for tuition = $0
- NEXT is a collaborative partnership with with Englewood Schools, Littleton Public Schools, Jefferson County Schools, Zero Dropouts and Arapahoe Community College.
- NEXT is designed to re-engage students between the ages of 17 and 20 who have either left high school or on the verge of dropping out and want to pursue a GED.
- An individual learning plan will support students in preparing to pass the GED (85% pass rate) as well as connect students to Concurrent Enrollment opportunities at Arapahoe Community College and Career and Technical Education pathways.
- Students attend either a morning (8:00-12:30) or afternoon (12:30-5:00) session Monday-Thursday.
- NEXT operates from early August through the end of June. Click here for the 2021-2022 NEXT Calendar.
- NEXT is located at the Littleton Public Schools Administration Building. 5776 South Crocker Street. Littleton, CO 80120
For more information, please contact your high school counselor or
NEXT Program Director
Charlene Brock: 720-428-0792 or email@example.com
Englewood Director of Secondary Support
Diana Zakhem: 303-806-2005 or firstname.lastname@example.org