If you are under the age of 21 and have dropped out or are considering dropping out, you still have options! Don’t let being behind in high school credits stop you from thinking about what is NEXT for you!
The NEXT GED program offers individual learning plans for students to progress at their own pace while having access to one-on-one instruction to ensure they can be successful. Within this supportive, consistent environment, students will have the opportunity to:
- Prepare for GED testing
- Take the GED tests for FREE
- Take college courses at Arapahoe Community College for FREE
- Participate in certificate programs, including Career and Technical Education programs.
- Explore their future through internships, apprenticeships, and other pathways
- Receive career and college guidance
- Receive social-emotional supports
- NEXT is a collaborative partnership with Englewood Schools, Littleton Public Schools, Jefferson County Schools, Zero Dropouts, and Arapahoe Community College.
- NEXT is designed to re-engage students between the ages of 17 and 20 who have either left high school or are on the verge of dropping out and want to pursue a GED.
- An individual learning plan will support students in preparing to pass the GED as well as connect students to Concurrent Enrollment opportunities at Arapahoe Community College and Career and Technical Education pathways.
- Students attend either a morning (8:30-1:00) or afternoon (11:00 - 3:30) session Monday-Thursday.
- NEXT operates from early August through the end of June. 2023-2024 NEXT Calendar.
- NEXT is located at located 1907 W. Powers, Littleton, 80120
For more information, please contact your high school counselor or
NEXT Program Administrator - Melissa Escobedo : email@example.com or 720.357.5595
Englewood Director of Secondary Success - Dr. Diana Zakhem: firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-806-2005