This application page is for Englewood students wishing to take a CTE course in a location other than on their home high school campus. This includes Cosmetology and Esthetics courses, courses offered at another high school within Englewood, or courses offered at a partnering school district.
Out-of-district students should not complete the application process below; instead, out-of-district students should visit the CTE Enrollment - Out-of-District page.
STEP 1: Understand the Following:
- Be completely aware of the course description and/or all expectations on this website and in your high school's course planning guide.
- A limited number of slots are available for certain programs.
- Students must be enrolled in a high school as a full-time student.
- Students should meet with their high school counselor to ensure the CTE program works with their schedule and graduation plan.
- Students must provide their own transportation to and from program location.
- Englewood Schools pays the tuition costs for students attending any of these programs subject to available dollars.
- Some programs may have additional fees and supplies that are the responsibility of the student. Financial assistance is available for students who qualify for Free/Reduced Lunch.
- Please be aware that completing the online application and submitting a signed CTE Parent/Counselor Permission Form DOES NOT equate to being accepted into the program.
STEP 2: Complete the online Englewood CTE Application
- Student must use their Englewood Gmail username and password to access the application.
- An application is required for Cosmetology and Esthetics and all CTE courses NOT offered in your home high school.
STEP 3: Submit a signed CTE Parent/Counselor Permission Form to your counselor.
STEP 4: Wait to hear about the program acceptance decision.
- Englewood shares applications with CTE program coordinators in our partner districts who will then follow their approved acceptance process.
- Englewood counselors will be notified upon acceptance or denial; in addition, students should receive an acceptance or denial letter by the end of May.
- January - Application link opens
- March - Application window closes Friday, March 8, 2024
- April/May - Students notified via email of acceptance/waitlist/denial.
- May - Students finalize schedule with home high school. Complete all required forms and orientation processes with host district.