Englewood Schools students can earn free college credit while in high school!
Englewood Schools has a robust Concurrent Enrollment (CE) and Dual Enrollment (DE) programs that allows students to simultaneously earn credit toward their high school diploma along with college credit toward an Associate's degree or credit toward a career-focused certificate. Englewood Schools pays the cost of tuition for these classes*.
Students have three options to access Concurrent or Dual enrollment classes:
- Students may enroll in college-level classes offered on our high school campuses during the regular school day.
- Students may enroll in college-level classes offered on a college campus.
- Students may enroll in online college classes.
Click HERE to view the list of approved colleges and universities that participate in Concurrent or Dual Enrollment.
* Students/families may be responsible for the cost of tuition for Dual Enrollment courses.
- Benefits of Concurrent and Dual Enrollment
- Concurrent Enrollment vs. Dual Enrollment
- Student Eligibility
- Application Process: CE on the High School Campus
- Application Process: CE on the College Campus or Online
- Get More Information