- One full year of college tuition and fees are paid for!
- Save time and money on college – between $5,000-$10,000, depending on the program.
- Wrap-around student support services:
- Financial aid and scholarship support
- Job search, resume, cover letter, mock interview support
- Transferring from one college to another (in state or out of state)
- Letter of recommendation
- Course scheduling
- Career counseling
Be under 21 years of age.
Be enrolled as a full-time high school student in Englewood Schools.
Be a senior in their fourth year of high school when applying for the program.
Be on track to complete all graduation requirements upon the completion of the 12th grade year.
Complete and pass 9 credit hours of college coursework by the end of senior year (100-level or higher Concurrent Enrollment course with a C or better and listed on a student’s high school and college transcripts; AP courses may also count toward the 9 credits with specific exam scores).
Have applied to and have been accepted into a qualified Colorado college/university.
Meet all prerequisites for the course(s), including required test scores, and not be in need of any basic skills/remediation coursework in their selected pathway.
Have an updated Individual Career and Academic Plan (ICAP) with your high school counselor.
Apply for the College Opportunity Fund (COF)
Have not participated in the ASCENT program in previous years.
Complete the ASCENT Student Application and return to your high school counselor. 2023 Due Date TBD
- Complete the ASCENT Student/Parent Contract
Students will receive official notification of program acceptance via email from the district. The acceptance letter will include instructions for next steps.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- For more information on postsecondary planning and the ASCENT Program, please contact your student's high school counselor.