Charles Hay World School is a public International Baccalaureate
school located in Englewood, a small suburban community located near the geographical center of the Denver metropolitan area. Charles Hay serves approximately 400 students in grades Kindergarten through 6th grade and is a school of choice, meaning families from out of district or the traditional enrollment boundaries have the option to register.
What Makes us Unique
- Free full-day kindergarten for all families
- One-on-one iPad distribution for all students kindergarten through 6th grade, with a library of over 3,000 electronic books
- Authorized International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme School
- Focus on inquiry-based teaching and the development of international-mindedness
- Focus on social/emotional development and problem solving skills
- Spanish as a second language instruction for all students
- Physical education, art and music for all students
- Opportunities for community-based and service learning experiences
- Before and after school care
- Extensive offering of after-school clubs addressing a variety of interests
Charles Hay World School is a learning community empowering individuals to create a better world through academic excellence, inquiry and thoughtful, caring, responsible action.