Who are we?
A dedicated Parent Teacher Student Organization that supports the needs of the school community.
What do we discuss in the monthly meetings?
- Principal’s Report, presented by Ms. Braun
- SAC Updates (School Accountability Committee)
- Upcoming events and needs
- Volunteer opportunities for those events and needs and much more!
What events did we support last school year?
- Financial support and operation of the student SOAR store (students can use their SOAR tickets to
- purchase school supplies, snacks, drinks and more)
- Building of the EMS float for the EHS Homecoming parade
- Scholarships for field trips
- Breakfast and dinners for the staff during parent/teacher conferences
- Concessions during home games
- 8th grade continuation cakes, refreshments and set-up
- Snacks for students during standardized testing
Goals for the 2014 -2015 school year?
All the above and MORE!
How can I help if I cannot attend the regular meetings?
We are always in need of volunteers for various events, donations of funds and goods.