Learning Options for Students by Level
Based on feedback from families, Englewood Schools will be offering in-person and online learning opportunities for 2021-2022.
Elementary and middle school students will be able to choose in-person learning or online learning. High school students can choose from in-person, hybrid or online learning.
Elementary Online Program
Due to low interest in a completely online program for elementary school students, Englewood Schools will not be offering this for our students in these grades.
Middle School Online Program
Due to low interest in a completely online program for middle school students, Englewood Schools will not be offering this option for our middle school students.
High School Online Programs
High school students can choose to learn 100% remotely. Not all classes will be taught by Englewood teachers, many classes will be done through the Edgenuity platform, but all students will be monitored and supported by teachers from their school of enrollment. This gives students a chance to complete coursework at their own pace.
Use of ESSER Funds
Click here to see where Englewood Schools is using ESSER Funds
- Will masks and social distancing be required for in-person learning?
- Can my student switch from online to in-person during the school year?
- Will a COVID-19 vaccine be required for attending in-person classes?
- Will my student be able to learn online if he or she has a plan such as an ALP, IEP, 504, etc.?
- Will online learning be offered indefinitely?
- Will in-person learning be offered 5 days a week?
- Will remote students be taught by Englewood teachers?
- Will online learning for 2021-2022 be the same model as 2020-2021?
- What if I don't know yet if I want my student in-person or online next school year?
- If my student enrolls in online learning, will he or she be connected to our neighborhood school?
- How do I enroll my student in online learning?
- Will there be online options for preschool, elementary or middle school students?