1. Deadline: April 17, 2017.
2. Completed application including a 250-word essay on why you are furthering your education and what impact you hope to make.
3. Acceptance to a post-secondary school for the fall of 2017.
4. Scholarship, which must be used in the 2017-2018 academic year, will be sent to the institution in the student’s name.
5. Must be a spring 2017 graduate of Englewood High School.
6. Transcripts, SAT or ACT scores, and three letters of recommendation/reference from individuals in your community and school, i.e. guidance counselors, teachers, principal, coaches, employers or clergy (do not include family members) should be put in a folder on Google Drive and shared with Michelle_Haider@engschools.net.
7. Selected applicants will be interviewed by a live panel the week of April 24.