Early Applications: Deadline: Thursday, February 6th, 2020 at 4:00pm.
Notification of acceptance on early applications will be mailed within the next 2 weeks.
Second Round Applications: Deadline: Friday, April 3rd, 2020 at 4:00pm, with notification of acceptance mailed within the next 2 weeks.
Additional applications may be accepted if spaces are available. ELA has limited enrollment and admits students whose complete applications demonstrate high academic interest, motivation, effort, and good citizenship.
Applications for 2020-2021 school year
Enrollment Criteria Guidelines
- Needs a highly challenging curriculum
- May be bored for lack of challenge
- Thrives in a small, accepting community of learners
- Needs personal attention to harness their potential
- Desires an environment that is highly focused on academic achievement
- Wants to develop leadership qualities
- Wants to avoid disruptive behavior and classroom disruptions
- Wants to take ownership and responsibility for learning
- Evidence of grade level or above grade level proficiency and/or high level of motivation for learning
- Evidence of ability to meet high standards of work completion, work quality, and ability to meet deadlines
- Evidence of self motivation, ability to access resources and work independently
- Evidence of striving for self improvement
- Evidence of responsible conduct in and out of the classroom