Enrollment in Englewood Schools
Englewood Schools is committed to encouraging students to thrive in a state-of-the-art learning environment. iPads for each Kindergartner through 12th grader fosters a passion for technology and real world skills. Specialized programs allow for diverse educational opportunities, including IB (International Baccalaureate), STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) and Arts and Technology at the elementary level. AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination), STEM, Fabrication Lab, Broadcast Studio, Culinary Arts, Cosmetology, Career and Technical Training, Honors and AP (Advanced Placement) classes are offered at the secondary level.
Englewood Public Schools offers two rounds of Choice Enrollment. If you are interested in having your child attend a school located within the Englewood School District other than their homeschool, please fill out the Open Enrollment Application and Agreement. Return the form to the District Registrar during the choice enrollment window. Final decisions will be made within two weeks of the closing of the enrollment window and families will be notified by mail.
Call Administration office for Enrollment Windows
Returning Students: Returning students are registered through the parent portal only. If your student was enrolled in Pre-K at ECE Maddox, please use the parent portal.
New Students: Not currently attending ANY Englewood School. Please click on the link below and follow the instructions.
You will have the opportunity during the registration process to upload *supporting documents. Applications without supporting documents are considered incomplete and will be put on hold until all documents are submitted. If you are in need of assistance, please contact the District Registrar at 303-806-2051.
Click here for online registration for new students.
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Parent Proof of Identity: driver's license, passport, government-issued photo ID
- Social Security Card (Grades 9-12 ONLY)
- Transcript for grades 7-12
Proof of Residency: If you own or rent your home
- original deed
- current lease
- recent contract of sale
- mortgage statement
- current utility bill
If you are staying with another family- ALL of the following documents are required as proof of residency.
- notarized letter that has been signed by the owner of the property.
- proof of residency for the owner of the property (see list above for acceptable documents)
- Custody agreement/court order if parents are separated or divorced
- Court-ordered guardianship papers if the student resides with someone other than a natural parent
- Copy of IEP (Individualized Education Program), 504 Documentation or RtI