See the following guidelines for arrival, dismissal, and parking procedures for our new school.
**Please see the map below which indicates parking and drop off zones.
In the drop off zone, please stay in your vehicle.**
- School opens at 7:30 am each day. Students will enter through our main entrance on Elati. Students may go to our cafeteria for breakfast or our library for independent reading, homework support, etc. We encourage all students to arrive between 7:30am-7:40 am each day.
- Bus students will arrive on Delaware and enter through our cafeteria for breakfast.
- First bell 7:43 am, students will transition to class. Students who are just arriving, will go directly to the cafeteria for breakfast before going to class.
- Students who arrive after 7:50 am will be considered tardy.
- 2:45pm dismissal each day
- Bus riders and students who walk will dismiss through our South Door, by the playground.
- Car Lane (Drop and Go). Kindergarten/First grade will exit through the hall door onto Elati. All Second-Sixth grade students will exit through our Front Door and line up for car lane.
- Visitor parking is available on the Northeast side of Elati. The Southeast side is reserved for car lane. Please do not leave your car unattended in the car lane area. Signs will be present each day and street signs are currently in place.
Parking Map (English)
Parking Map (Spanish)