Welcome to Englewood Schools Career and Technical Education (CTE) Program.
CTE offers high school students engaging courses to prepare learners for college and careers. The classes combine academic standards, relevant and rigorous technical career content, and 21st Century learning and skills. Many of these courses are offered for college credit or will allow the student to earn a professional certificate upon the completion of the program.
Students who attend a different Colorado school district that will be attending a CTE class must have completed the online registration before the first day of class.
Please Note: During the online registration you be asked to fill out the following tabs (you only need to answer the questions with the red asterisks, additionally, there are options to upload supporting documentation you may skip those also.)
- Household Information
- Parent/Guardian Contact Information
- Emergency Contact Information
- Student Information:
- Desired Program - CTE Programs
- Englewood High School offers a Free Health Clinic that your student will have access to.
- Englewood Schools Bus Contract is included in the event that your program attends a field trip requiring district transportation.
- Standard District Release Forms
Please feel free to contact the District Registrar if you have questions regarding the registration process at 303-806-2051.
Click Here to Register for the CTE Program.
*Please be sure to disable your pop-up blockers before you begin the registration process.