Does your child need a sports physical before fall sports begin?
Well, look no further!
Why choose us?
- Services are provided at NO COST TO YOU!
- A qualified and caring physician from the Swedish Family Residency Program will see your child.
- The clinic is easily accessible, located at Englewood High School in the Health Office: 3800 S. Logan St. Englewood, CO 80113
What do we do?
- The School Based Health Clinic is ideal for affordable (FREE), fast and effective care for acute illness or injury and annual/sports physicals throughout the school year.
Prior to your student’s appointment, please download a permission form here.
The clinic is open every 2nd, 4th and 5th Tuesday and every Wednesday from 1:30pm- 4:00pm during the school year with appointments scheduled every 30 minutes.
- Summer dates are: July 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st and August 7th and 13th
- When you call to make an appointment, please leave your child’s full name (First and last), your desired appointment date and time, your name and a good number to reach you at
- A staff member will call you back to confirm your appointment