Click on a section title to go directly to all the articles in that section. Click "Read more" to go to a particular story.
Important Information for Everyone
- Board Briefs: Catch up on what happened at the June 9 Board of Education meeting. Read more...
- 2015-16 Calendar Change: The 2015-16 calendar has been changed due to budget cuts. Read more...
- Opening of School Schedule: The tentative opening of school schedule for the 2015-16 school year is on the web. Read more...
- PowerSchool: Summer Dates to Know. Read more...
- Technology Equipment Turn-in Procedure: Follow these steps if you have equipment you need to turn in. Read more...
Information for Teachers and Administrators
- Google Classroom Mobile Apps: Even more great features! Read more...
- Educator Effectiveness & Licensing: Teacher Exchange Opportunities Announced. Read more...
- Ratified Agreement: EE has ratified the Agreement. Read more...
- iPad Survey Data: Teachers talk about the effect of iPads on their classroom. Read more...
Important Information for Everyone
The 2015/2016 District Calendar has been updated to reflect a non-student/non-staff day on April 29, 2016, that was approved at the June 9, 2015, Board of Education meeting due to budget cuts.
Please see the updated calendar here
PowerSchool End of Year Rollover - July 1
The rollover process moves students to their next grade and, if applicable, to their next school, creating a 15/16 enrollment record for each student. Although PowerSchool will not be "down" during this process, please refrain from working in PowerSchool on 7/1 until notified. An all-district email will be sent out when complete.
The Parent Portal will be unavailable from 6/15 until 8/12. The portal is "closed" during the summer to allow schedules to be finalized prior to the opening of school. With the start of the 15/16 school year, parents will have Single Sign On access to the portal, allowing them access to all their student(s) information with one log on! Additional information regarding Single Sign On will be shared with schools and families.
If you have equipment that needs to be turned into the ES Technology Department, please deliver or inter-office mail it to Mary Hensley at RDAB. If she is not in, you will find a box in the RDAB mailroom labeled "Equipment for Tech Central Storage" that you can put the equipment in with an attached note that explains who it was last issued to and why it is being turned in. This includes equipment from staff leaving employment with the district, student iPads, and equipment being retired from active service. If you have a large amount of equipment to turn in, please box it up and coordinate with Mary to send it directly to Technology Central Storage at CFHSC.
Back to Top
Educator Effectiveness & Licensing: Teacher Exchange Opportunities Announced
The Colorado International Teachers’ Exchange League recently announced full-year teacher exchange opportunities that involve trading jobs and housing for a full year with a teacher from another country. Applications to exchange teach in Canada for the 2016-17 school year and to exchange teach in Australia for the 2017 calendar year will be available by the end of June.
To view minimum qualifications, learn more about the exchange and submit applications, visit www.coloradoteacherexchange.us
. The program is facilitated by CEA and the Colorado International Teachers' Exchange League (CITEL).
Click Here for Additional Information
EE has ratified the Agreement and the Board of Education has approved it. The negotiations team would like to thank everyone for understanding and supporting the negotiations process.
The Technology Department recently collected data about the one-to-one iPad program through a teacher survey. Please see the results here