There are several ways you can communicate with School Board members:
- See Meet the Board for contact information.
- Public Comments—Attend a regular Board meeting and request to speak during Public Comments. Each speaker is limited to 5 minutes.
- Conversation with the Board—Attend a "Conversation with the Board" at 6:00 p.m. before all Regular Board Meetings for an informal question/answer session with the Board. The Board of Education invites you to meet with them to have casual conversation about topics you would like to discuss. Thirty minutes of time is set aside before every regular board meeting to provide an opportunity for the Board to hear from district employees, parents, and members of the Englewood Schools Community.The Board Members are your elected representatives and they want to hear from you. Please bring your thoughts, ideas, and concerns to the Board. They seek and welcome your participation.
Email or Phone Call
Contact information for Board members is included on the Meet the Board Web page. Responses to emails will be copied to all Board members and, if appropriate, may be referred outside the Board for resolution. Examples of referrals are:
The Board of Education wants to hear from the community. The opinions of citizens, parents, students, and teachers are important in the Board's decision-making process. Regular Board meeting agendas include specific time for public comments. Each speaker is limited to 5 minutes.
- Individual Administrative Staff
- Conversation with the Board (scheduled)
- District Advisory Committee (DAC)
- School Advisory Committee (SAC)
- District Financial Advisory Committee
- District Legislative Committee
- Public Comment at Board of Education Meeting
- Public Comments at Board Meetings
To Speak at a Board Meeting:
Fill out a “Public Request to Comment” form, available at all Board meetings. Give the completed form to the Secretary to the Board of Education before the meeting starts.
When appropriate, following each public comment, the Superintendent will refer the public speaker to the proper staff member for resolution.
Conversation with the Board
Thirty minutes before all Regular Board Meetings the Board of Education will hold a “Conversation with the Board” designed to allow patrons and employees the opportunity to ask questions and carry on dialogue with the Board of Education.
The sessions will be scheduled from 6:00 – 6:30 p.m. on a regular Board meeting night.
The Regular Board meeting will begin at 6:30 p.m.
If you are interested in helping the efforts of our school district, please talk with any administrator or call the school at which you would like to volunteer.
If you need contact information, please call the District office at 303.761.7050.